Craft Coffee and Beverages
- Coffee, hand-brewed French press method, select from two local roasters.
- Espresso, served with a side of soda or with your choice of steamed milk.
- Specialty brew available – V60 Pour Over (guest local roaster) or personal French Press.
- Cold brew (Toddy) available year round.
- Spicy chai lattes with your choice of milk, brewed by Sanctuary Chai, Boulder.
- Loose leaf hot teas and selected iced teas locally sourced from Pekoe Tea House, Boulder.
- Soda, select flavors from San Pelligrino.
Parfait (GF Udi’s Granola, Noosa Greek yogurt, and fruit) GF
Bagel with cream cheese or butter (The Bagel Store)
Breakfast Burritos (veggie, bacon or spicy sausage) with salsa (Mame’s Burritos)
Croissants (Various flavors, Spruce Confections)
Assorted Pastries and Pie (Olive and Finch)
Panini Sandwich (Spruce Confections), Chicken, Italian, or Caprese.
Red Chili Pork or Green Chili Cheese Tamale (La Casita)
Chips & Salsa (House-made mild salsa or La Casita hot, Raquelitas)
Soft Pretzel with mustard (Baker St. Pretzels) – toppings avail: salt, rosemary and black sesame, or cinnamon sugar.
Trü Pickles (2!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Spruce Confections)